Fancort Adjustable Racks: Karry-All Model 80
Fancort Karry-Alls are adjustable racks that hold boards securely on two opposite sides for maximum protection during transport and storage, either horizontally, or vertically.
All the card guides are molded in tough, reinforced conductive material that meets Mil Spec 3B-81705-B for static discharge. The standard Karry-Alls can tolerate solvents and temperatures to 185°F. They are very east to set up with rigid tubular aluminum extrusions and non-rotating nuts with large conductive plastic thumbscrews that lock into the extrusions.
- For medium to large boards
- Card guides are 12.5″ deep; optional 18″ and 24″ guides for very large boards
- 75 numbered slots measure .110″ W x .155″ D on a .210″ pitch
- Easy board insertion with offset ribs
- Steel stiffeners and molded ribbing prevent flexing of card guides
- Each locking thumb screws
- Fits many standard transport carts for horizontal transport