PDR Americas and Horizon to discuss versatile IR rework system for small to large PCB assemblies
PDR, a leader in IR rework, test and inspection, is pleased to announce that Horizon Sales will discuss the IR-E6 Evolution XL rework system at the SMTA Michigan Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Thursday, May 11, 2017 at the Crossroads Conference Center in Grand Rapids, MI. Horizon Sales is PDR's exclusive representative in the Midwestern U.S. The PDR IR-E6 SMD/BGA rework station, using PDR's patented Focused IR technology, has been specifically designed to cope with the challenges of repairing today's PCB assemblies.
BGA rework poses the problem of accessing hidden interconnects in a high density environment. Consequently, it requires a system that is able to access the hidden joints without affecting neighboring components. A system that is safe, gentle, adaptable and, above all, simple to operate. The IR-E6 is just that, enabling technicians to instantly achieve excellent process control for BGA/SMD rework without the complexities and frustrations normally associated with 'high-end' rework systems.
The IR-E6 is high powered with a multi-zone, 3200W PCB preheater and is designed to rework small to large PCB assemblies with up to a 24?/620mm PCB capacity. It is loaded with advanced features delivering many benefits including the highest performance and soldering quality available anywhere, yet it remains simple to set up and use.
The system is tool free, gas free, instantly/precisely controllable, clean, modular, upgradeable and produces 100 percent yield BGA rework without any complications. It provides the extremely high levels of profiling and process control necessary for the effective rework of even the most advanced packages, including SMDs, BGAs, CSPs, QFNs, Flipchips and is ready for 0201 and lead-free applications.
The IR-E6 is well specified yet can be easily configured to your exact requirements, with a good range of advanced features to choose from, allowing the operator to quickly and safely rework all types of components without overheating the component, adjacents or the PCB. It uses all of the proven attributes of PDR's Focused IR technology, first introduced in 1987 and now used worldwide by more than 4000 customers.
Horizon Sales manages and sells to the Midwestern states of: Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Western Pennsylvania, and recently added Illinois, Eastern Iowa and Wisconsin. For more information, visit www.horizonsales.com
WE ARE Manufacturer's Reps for the PCB Assembly Industry
Rising to meet the needs of Industrial Automation
- LATEST NEWS
- Horizon Sales Acquires Bamtech, LC Horizon Sales is pleased to announce that they have officially acquired Bamtech, LLC, a leading distributor located near Akron, OH who primarily services the Ohio Valley. Bamtech is a 15 year old company supplying quality products to the Electronic Assembly Industry....... . . .
- Horizon Sales in Full Force at SMTA Ohio Horizon Sales, a leading manufacturers' representative corporation, specializing in the sales and marketing of premier electronics assembly equipment, today announced plans to exhibit at the SMTA Ohio Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Thursday, July 13, 2017 at the Embassy Suites Cleveland Rockside in Independence (Cleveland), OH...... . . .
- PDR Americas and Horizon to discuss versatile IR rework system for small to large PCB assembliesPDR, a leader in IR rework, test and inspection, is pleased to announce that Horizon Sales will discuss the IR-E6 Evolution XL rework system at the SMTA Michigan Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Thursday, May 11, 2017 at the Crossroads Conference Center in Grand Rapids, MI. Horizon Sales is PDR's exclusive representative in the Midwestern U.S..... . . .
- Cogiscan Presents Horizon Sales with Business Development Achievement Award during APEXCogiscan Inc., the leading Track, Trace and Control (TTC) solutions provider for the electronics manufacturing industry, is pleased to announce that it has awarded Horizon Sales with its Business Development Achievement Award. François Monette, Cogiscan's VP of Sales and Marketing, presented the award to Dave Trail, President of Horizon Sales, during the recent IPC APEX EXPO in San Diego.... . . .
- Viscom Awards Horizon Sales for Outstanding Sales PerformanceViscom today announced that it awarded Horizon Sales '2016 Representative of the Year'. Carsten Salewski, President and CEO of Viscom Inc., and Ed Moll, Viscom Inc.'s VP of Sales - Americas', presented the award to Dave Trail, President of Horizon Sales, during the recent IPC APEX EXPO in San Diego. Horizon Sales was selected for the award in recognition of the company's sales performance in 2016.... . . .
- UPCOMING SHOWS
- Coming soon