Horizon Sales Acquires Bamtech, LC
HOWELL, MI — September 2017 — Horizon Sales is pleased to announce that they have officially acquired Bamtech, LLC, a leading distributor located near Akron, OH who primarily services the Ohio Valley. Bamtech is a 15 year old company supplying quality products to the Electronic Assembly Industry.
"We are excited about the opportunity to bring them larger exposure in the Midwest and to accelerate our leadership in the fast-growing electronics market," commented Dave Trail, President of Horizon Sales.
Bamtech will be treated as a division of Horizon Sales and will operate independently. They will be added to the Horizon Sales line card, and the sales and marketing team will be promoting both Horizon and Bamtech. Operations will continue to be run by Jeff Habbyshaw, the former owner of the company, and it is anticipated the company will stay in their current location.
The two companies already share many customers and business partners, and they intend to enhance and expand these essential relationships. As a result of this business combination, customers will now have access to an extraordinary portfolio of electronics machinery and supplies.
"We are dedicated to maintaining and increasing the quality of innovation, support, and service that you have come to expect from both companies," added Trail. "Together, we will continue to focus on customer satisfaction."
For more information about Horizon Sales, visit www.horizonsales.com.
WE ARE Manufacturer's Reps for the PCB Assembly Industry
Rising to meet the needs of Industrial Automation
- LATEST NEWS
- Horizon Sales Acquires Bamtech, LC Horizon Sales is pleased to announce that they have officially acquired Bamtech, LLC, a leading distributor located near Akron, OH who primarily services the Ohio Valley. Bamtech is a 15 year old company supplying quality products to the Electronic Assembly Industry....... . . .
- Horizon Sales in Full Force at SMTA Ohio Horizon Sales, a leading manufacturers' representative corporation, specializing in the sales and marketing of premier electronics assembly equipment, today announced plans to exhibit at the SMTA Ohio Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Thursday, July 13, 2017 at the Embassy Suites Cleveland Rockside in Independence (Cleveland), OH...... . . .
- PDR Americas and Horizon to discuss versatile IR rework system for small to large PCB assembliesPDR, a leader in IR rework, test and inspection, is pleased to announce that Horizon Sales will discuss the IR-E6 Evolution XL rework system at the SMTA Michigan Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Thursday, May 11, 2017 at the Crossroads Conference Center in Grand Rapids, MI. Horizon Sales is PDR's exclusive representative in the Midwestern U.S..... . . .
- Cogiscan Presents Horizon Sales with Business Development Achievement Award during APEXCogiscan Inc., the leading Track, Trace and Control (TTC) solutions provider for the electronics manufacturing industry, is pleased to announce that it has awarded Horizon Sales with its Business Development Achievement Award. François Monette, Cogiscan's VP of Sales and Marketing, presented the award to Dave Trail, President of Horizon Sales, during the recent IPC APEX EXPO in San Diego.... . . .
- Viscom Awards Horizon Sales for Outstanding Sales PerformanceViscom today announced that it awarded Horizon Sales '2016 Representative of the Year'. Carsten Salewski, President and CEO of Viscom Inc., and Ed Moll, Viscom Inc.'s VP of Sales - Americas', presented the award to Dave Trail, President of Horizon Sales, during the recent IPC APEX EXPO in San Diego. Horizon Sales was selected for the award in recognition of the company's sales performance in 2016.... . . .
- UPCOMING SHOWS
- Coming soon