Dave is the Principle owner and founder of Horizon Sales. He founded Horizon Sales 25 years ago and he has been an accomplished sales professional in the electronics assembly industry for more than 37 years. Early in his career he was involved with inspection equipment used by the electronic assembly industry and progressed through multiple positions with companies offering robotics, custom automated assembly cells and machine vision guidance and automated inspection systems. He has held numerous titles and positions with some large equipment suppliers, including positions as Sales Manager, Director of Sales and Marketing and finally as Vice President Sales and Marketing with a few of the leading equipment suppliers in the Automated Inspection for Electronics Industry. He has received numerous awards and has been awarded the coveted Global Technology Award as “Best Rep in the Americas” title for 2013, 2014 and 2015 by Global Surface Mount Technology Magazine. Dave lives in Brighton, Michigan with his wife Alicia and enjoys playing golf and spending time with his 8 grandchildren.
David Smith joined Horizon Sales in July 2015 with 10 years of experience in the Electronics industry. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology from Bowling Green State University. Most recently he held a position as a Test Engineer for a major aerospace electronics and harness manufacturer where his responsibilities included Root Cause Failure Analysis, Troubleshooting, Environmental Testing, Flying Probe, Automated Harness Testing, New Product Introduction and Quoting. He has also served as a Technical Department Leader for a company specializing in the manufacturing of non-contact measurement devices. Currently he resides in Troy, OH which is a north suburb of Dayton, with his wife Tiffany and their two small children. He enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing golf, watching sports and traveling.
Rachel Marino joined Horizon Sales in November 2014 as Administrative Assistant. She brings 11 years of experience in Office Management, with an emphasis in customer service, accounting, marketing, and sales. Rachel holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Eastern Michigan University, and she also has a background in Education. She handles quoting, orders, billing and collections, marketing, and other various administrative tasks for Horizon. Prior to her position with Horizon, she managed the offices of a national home and commercial building inspection company. Rachel resides in Howell, Michigan and enjoys reading, golfing, and spending time with her husband and their two young children.
Joshua Casper joined Horizon Sales in June 2016. He attended Michigan State University and has experience in sales, accounting, and marketing. Prior to his position with Horizon Sales, he was an account manager for Verizon Wireless. He enjoys playing golf, spending time with family and friends, and watching sports.
Have a specific question? You can send us an email by clicking the following button:
WE ARE Manufacturer's Reps for the PCB Assembly Industry
Rising to meet the needs of Industrial Automation
- LATEST NEWS
- Horizon Sales Acquires Bamtech, LC Horizon Sales is pleased to announce that they have officially acquired Bamtech, LLC, a leading distributor located near Akron, OH who primarily services the Ohio Valley. Bamtech is a 15 year old company supplying quality products to the Electronic Assembly Industry....... . . .
- Horizon Sales in Full Force at SMTA Ohio Horizon Sales, a leading manufacturers' representative corporation, specializing in the sales and marketing of premier electronics assembly equipment, today announced plans to exhibit at the SMTA Ohio Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Thursday, July 13, 2017 at the Embassy Suites Cleveland Rockside in Independence (Cleveland), OH...... . . .
- PDR Americas and Horizon to discuss versatile IR rework system for small to large PCB assembliesPDR, a leader in IR rework, test and inspection, is pleased to announce that Horizon Sales will discuss the IR-E6 Evolution XL rework system at the SMTA Michigan Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Thursday, May 11, 2017 at the Crossroads Conference Center in Grand Rapids, MI. Horizon Sales is PDR's exclusive representative in the Midwestern U.S..... . . .
- Cogiscan Presents Horizon Sales with Business Development Achievement Award during APEXCogiscan Inc., the leading Track, Trace and Control (TTC) solutions provider for the electronics manufacturing industry, is pleased to announce that it has awarded Horizon Sales with its Business Development Achievement Award. François Monette, Cogiscan's VP of Sales and Marketing, presented the award to Dave Trail, President of Horizon Sales, during the recent IPC APEX EXPO in San Diego.... . . .
- Viscom Awards Horizon Sales for Outstanding Sales PerformanceViscom today announced that it awarded Horizon Sales '2016 Representative of the Year'. Carsten Salewski, President and CEO of Viscom Inc., and Ed Moll, Viscom Inc.'s VP of Sales - Americas', presented the award to Dave Trail, President of Horizon Sales, during the recent IPC APEX EXPO in San Diego. Horizon Sales was selected for the award in recognition of the company's sales performance in 2016.... . . .
- UPCOMING SHOWS
- Coming soon