Pace 8007-0558 WJS 100 with TD-100 Iron and Standard Cubby
The WJS 100 features all the advanced process control technology you have grown to expect from PACE but now with nearly twice the maximum power output to make easy work of your most challenging, high-thermal-mass or high-volume soldering applications. Integral to the WJS 100 solution is a special range of gold-end tip-heater cartridges uniquely engineered to deliver maximum heat through-put to the work and increase productivity while allowing you to solder at safer, lower temperatures even with lead-free solder. The WJS 100 is fully programmable, loaded with features, and incorporates PACE’s exclusive IntelliHeat Control Technology. The WJS 100 comes standard with a special anniversary edition of PACE’s renowned TD-100 Thermo-Drive‚® Handpiece, considered by many to be the most comfortable soldering handle available. Tips are sold separately. Now you can also use the MT-100 MiniTweeze with the WJS 100 and WJS High performance tweezet tips, part numbers 1128-1001-P1 through 1128-1011-P1.
- PACE’s Exclusive IntelliHeat Control Technology.
- Fully programmable, digital processor, LED display and keypad.
- Password lockout guarantees your process integrity.
- Temp Setback and Auto-Off helps to maximize tip life and saves on power costs.
- Definable Operating Temperature Range via Hi and Low Setting.
- Nearly twice the maximum power output increases productivity at safer, lower temperatures – even on the heaviest loads.
- Lower Cost of Ownership